This evening, Edmund Waller School Choir performed ‘Sir Duke’ and ‘Mary Mack’ at ‘Lewisham Live’, a concert at Broadway Theatre, Catford. The children performed with fantastic energy and they got a resounding round of applause which was very well deserved. At the end of the concert, the children performed ‘One Moment’ with ten other schools choirs. Every child tried their best tonight. Well done, Choir!
- Learn the range of ballet positions recorded in your Dance Books.
- Research the story of Swan Lake and write your own version of the story.
Finish the poster started on Friday, based on any of the following:
- Recipe for pizza dough
- Food hygiene
You are expected to:
- read a quality text for 30 minutes everyday, keeping a record in your Reading Record
- practise on Doodle Maths for 10 minutes a-day, plus practise the multiplication and division facts linked to the times-tables, (also available on Doodle Maths)
- create your own plan to improve your spelling (including phonics, spelling patterns and exception words) and practise regularly.