- First I am going to show you how to do block writing…all you need to do first is write the word you want to write for example HAPPY you can.
- Then either free-hand or use a ruler to draw around it like this…
- Next all you need to do is rub out the letters inside the block writing
Depending on the thickness you want the writing to be you can make it slim or fat.
- Now I am going to show you how to bubble write…first do the first 2 steps of HOW TO BLOCK WRITE
- But then you need to add curves to the edges so that it looks quite circley and bubbly.
And yet again depending on the size you can change it.
Wolves are my second favourite animal! They are wild, fun and energetic animals. They are interesting to watch even though I have never watched them. If you do not like wolves then bye, bye to you because this is obviously not the write blog for you. So as I was saying… wolves are FABULOUS everybody knows that??? Why do people hate wolves? I don’t see how they can, can you? Sorry I’m asking lots of questions.
- Wolves are the largest member in the dog family.
- Wolves are legendry because of their spine-tingling howl, which they use to communicate.
- Wolves live and hunt in packs.
- Once a wolf has found a mate they usually stay together for life.
- Wolves only have one breeding season a year. For them it is winter.
So back to talking! Aren’t they amazing! Who can’t like wolves? Like come on, you have to admit that they are so BRILLAINT! So I hope you like you like my blog and I hope I persuaded you to LOVE wolves! If I didn’t then I hope you learnt something new. See you next week with my new blog about art, sketches, and manga!
Hi again, it’s me. Okay, enough of the silly stuff, but we’re back again with a Top 3! Okay, it’s not always going to be a Top 3, but still, it’s gonna be a Top something.
So this is the Top 10 Things To Do In The Summer!
- Watch TV.
- Watch More TV.
- Watch Even More TV.
- Raid the kitchen for snacks.
- Play some sports.
- Chat with friends.
- A lot.
- Play some games.
- Go bike riding.
- And last of all…
EAT ICE CREAM!!!
So thanks for reading and..
Welcome to another 3-step guide of being an epic human. Today, COWARDS! (If you don’t know what a coward is, look in a dictionary, unless you are scared of paper cuts.) Anyway, let’s get on with this!
Step one: Don’t be afraid to be afraid
If you want to be a fully qualified scaredy-cat, then you need to clear your mind and watch as many horror movies as humanly possible (whilst making sure that you hide behind a cushion.)
Step two: Practise to be scared
Think about something that you hate. Now be scared of it. Simple.
Step three: Make your choices
There are two types of fear- rational and irrational. Choose. Rational= something that is normal to be scared of i.e. heights or darkness. Irrational= WEIRDNESS i.e. cucumbers or eyeballs. Make your choice. Abstract or at one with the normal.
That is all you must know, my fearful apprentice. (P.S. I am sorry if this blog was not as funny as my last one, A.M.)
2-Week project, due back Monday 6th February
As part of our topic this term, we have been sketching and drawing teddy bears before modelling them using clay. Over the next 2 weeks, you need to be researchers, using books and the internet to find out as much as you can about teddy bears…
- How were they invented?
- What famous teddy bears do you know about?
- Why do people like them?
- How are they played with?
Here are some internet links you might find useful:
Remember! Think carefully about how you will present your work. It should be clear and easy for the reader to understand, with:
- Neat with good layout and your best handwriting
- Full sentences with lots of interesting description
- Well-structured so the information makes sense
Good luck! We can’t wait to hear what you find out!