2 week project – due 12.3.18
Toys & Games
You know and play lots of different types of games:
- Outdoor or active games like skipping, racing, chasing and ball games;
- Party games like pass the parcel and musical statues;
- Make-believe games like dressing-up, mummies and daddies, hospitals;
- Card games, board games, etc … such as Snakes and Ladders, Chess, Guess Who, Hungry Hippos, Scrabble, Jenga and Marble Run;
- Various toys like Lego, cars, dolls;
…. And lots, lots more!
Could you be a game inventor?
This half term we want you to make up your own game for us to play. What sorts of games do you like playing most? Will that be the type of game that you want to invent?
The best games are
- Simple (not complicated and fiddly)
- Easy to learn
- Fun and challenging (but not impossible)
- Everyone can play and enjoy it
Try your game out at home and listen to other people’s opinions to make it even better!
You need to give your game a catchy name and write instructions for how to play it. What else will you need to do so that we can play your game at school? Due back Monday 12th March