2-Week project, due back Monday 6th February
As part of our topic this term, we have been sketching and drawing teddy bears before modelling them using clay. Over the next 2 weeks, you need to be researchers, using books and the internet to find out as much as you can about teddy bears…
- How were they invented?
- What famous teddy bears do you know about?
- Why do people like them?
- How are they played with?
Here are some internet links you might find useful:
Remember! Think carefully about how you will present your work. It should be clear and easy for the reader to understand, with:
- Neat with good layout and your best handwriting
- Full sentences with lots of interesting description
- Well-structured so the information makes sense
Good luck! We can’t wait to hear what you find out!