- Learn the range of ballet positions recorded in your Dance Books.
- Research the story of Swan Lake and write your own version of the story.
Finish the poster started on Friday, based on any of the following:
- Recipe for pizza dough
- Food hygiene
You are expected to:
- read a quality text for 30 minutes everyday, keeping a record in your Reading Record
- practise on Doodle Maths for 10 minutes a-day, plus practise the multiplication and division facts linked to the times-tables, (also available on Doodle Maths)
- create your own plan to improve your spelling (including phonics, spelling patterns and exception words) and practise regularly.